MetaProcess API reference¶
MetaProcess(bank, metas, meta_status=None, meta_data=None, simulate=False)¶
Meta process in biomaj process workflow. Meta processes are executed in parallel.
Each meta process defined a list of Process to execute sequentially
__init__(bank, metas, meta_status=None, meta_data=None, simulate=False)¶
Creates a meta process thread
- bank (
biomak.bank) – Bank
- meta (list of str) – list of meta processes to execute in thread
- meta_status (bool) – initial status of the meta processes
- simulate (bool) – does not execute process
Extract metadata given by process on stdout. Store metadata in self.metadata
Parameters: proc – process
Method representing the thread’s activity.
You may override this method in a subclass. The standard run() method invokes the callable object passed to the object’s constructor as the target argument, if any, with sequential and keyword arguments taken from the args and kwargs arguments, respectively.
Update progress on execution
- name (str) – name of process
- status (bool or None) – status of process